Our contribution for the environment
See below a list of the actions we have put in place for the good of the environment and hence of us all.
- All faucets are fitted with water flow regulators that mix water with air, ensuring efficient flow and reducing water consumption.
- During your stay, bed sheets will be changed every two or three days; however, if you need more frequent changes, please make a request by placing the request card on the bed.
- To limit the environmental impact of frequent towel washes, we will only replace those towels you leave on the floor or in the wash basin.
- We only use LED or Class-A energy efficiency light bulbs. This produces substantial energy savings for lighting.
- We have replaced older, less efficient appliances (minibars, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, computers, dishwashers) with higher energy efficiency equipment.
- Wherever possible, we have eliminated single-dose packages in the breakfast buffet (cereals, yoghurt, sugar, honey and jams), while maintaining the highest standards of food hygiene.
- The toiletry products in you ensuite bathroom are only provided in refillable dispensers. However, in case you have forgotten anything, complimentary toiletries are available from reception.
- Separate waste containers for papers, plastics and glass are provided on all floors.
- We monitor constantly the waste produced and we encourage guests to separate and reduce waste.
- All rooms and indoor areas are non-smoking.
- We involve our guests in our hotel's environmental policies.
- We deliver staff training and awareness-raising.
- We use ecolabel products such as paper and toilet paper.
- We prioritise the use of local and regional products