We are constantly committed to doing our part to allow our guests to enjoy a safe and relaxed stay.
- Every member of our staff is trained to implement all measures that guarantee the highest safety standards for everyone.
- All our employees are equipped with a protective mask and a personal kit containing the tools necessary to do their jobs.
- All surfaces and environments are cleaned and disinfected everyday with suitable products.
- Surfaces and environments of greatest usage are cleaned and disinfected with suitable products several times a day.
- All workstations are cleaned and disinfected at the end of each shift.
- All of our textiles (sheets, towels, table clothes) are washed by a laundry company that certifies its compliance to the UNI EN 14065 set of rules “Laundry processed textiles – Biocontamination control system”
- Protective dividing panels have been installed on the reception desk to ensure safety physical distance between our employees and our guests.
- We will ask our guests to send us a copy of their id or passport before their arrival in order to make a pre check-in. Upon arrival, Reception staff will thus be able to check the validity of the document without touching it.
- In the case of family or group bookings, there must be a person in charge of checking-in and checking-out the entire party at the Reception desk.
- We have removed most of the printed information material. Now you can have all the information you need directly on your mobile phone or tablet by framing the QR code related to the topic of your interest with your device’s camera.
RESTAURANTS AND BAR
- We have spaced the tables in our restaurant and bar in accordance with the indications of the competent authorities.
- At the time of writing this document, the guidelines exclude the possibility of providing buffet catering services. Until further notice, we will modify our usual buffet service to comply with current indications and breakfast will be served to the table.
- Breakfast will be served at Blau Skybar, on the 9th floor, from 7:30am to 10:30am.
- A member of staff will welcome you at the entrance and walk you to your table, where you will enjoy your breakfast. Should there be a high number of guests, it will be necessary to book your table in advance.
- Blau SkyBar will open from Thursday to Sunday, from 6pm to 10pm (last entrance 9.30pm)
- Reservation is compulsory as places on the terrace are limited, and we will accept bookings for a maximum of 4 persons per table.
- We will keep a register of all clients entering the premises for 14 days. At least one person per table booked will have to give us a telephone number.
- We have always treated all food preparations in compliance with HACCP principles, and we have now implemented the latest safety measures too.
- We have decided to work only with providers able to guarantee the highest safety standards.
- All providers will access the premises through a dedicated entrance, respecting our protocol’s safety measures.